Seed financing, incredible networking and in-kind services - the Wharton Business Plan Competition
There are only 8 weeks until the first-ever Wharton Club of NY's Alumni Business Plan Competition (BPC) kicks off.
- A company interested in sponsoring the BPC and putting your brand/services in front of tens of thousands of Wharton alumni
- Someone interested in judging the BPC
- A Wharton alum interested in volunteering and helping with the BPC
Is your business plan ready? If you are an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur with an idea or early-stage business that would benefit from the following, you should participate in the BPC.
1. Prize money as seed financing.
2. Networking with and showcasing your idea to prominent Wharton alums in the venture capital community.
3. In kind services from law, accounting and other professional services firms .
Also get in touch with us today to get on the distribution list if you are:
Please contact either of the following BPC co-chairs if interested in any of the above:
1. Anand Sanwal - email@example.com
2. Falguni Desai - firstname.lastname@example.org
Information will also be posted at WCNY Alumni Business Plan Competition