Executive Onboarding Conversation with George Bradt
Career Speaker Series
Learn how you can take charge, build or re-build your team, and deliver better results faster than anyone thought possible; and how you can coach others to do the same. To that end, this conversation focuses on how to leverage three ideas to get done in your first or next 100-days what would normally take six to twelve months, and/or help others:
- Get a head start by managing all the stages of onboarding and transition acceleration from before the first contact well past day one.
- Manage the message before, during and after day one.
- Build the team, investing in building a high performing team in your first/next 100-days:
- Get buy in to the one burning IMPERATIVE.
- Use key MILESTONES to drive team performance.
- Invest in EARLY WINS to build team confidence.
- Get the right people in the right ROLES with the right support.
- Shape the team culture with ongoing COMMUNICATION.
Speaker George Bradt will share insights and stories from his own business and consulting experience, from his book, The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan, and from what he’s learned from leaders for his weekly column on Forbes.com, The New Leader’s Playbook.
Click here for George Bradt's bio.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Midtown location (Address will be emailed to registered guests prior to event)
WCNY Supporting Members - $0
Silver, Gold & Benefactor Members - $0
Other Wharton alumni - $10
Guests of Alumni - $20
WCNY supporting memberships start at $95/yr. Join/Renew your membership today!
Click here to register
Due to building security requirements, you must pre-register for this event. Walk-ins cannot be accepted.
Registration will close on Tuesday, December 3rd at 11:00am - No Exceptions!