So You Say You Want to Sit on a Board?
Demands and expectations on corporate boards of directors grow every year and the issues they face are more numerous, complex and nuanced than ever.
- Learn more about the issues and trends facing boards today;
- Improve your understanding of what today’s corporate Boards are looking for in qualified Directors and why;
- Hear candid, first-hand commentary about what it's really like … from the cultural dynamics of the boardroom to the benefits, rewards, challenges and liabilities of being a Director;
- Get advice on what to look for and expect when considering a Director opportunity and how to best position yourself and pursue the right one for you.
- Thomas Goldstein, WG'84, Retired Financial Services Executive; Member of Board of Directors: Freddie Mac and Columbia Acorn Wanger Funds
- Stacey Rauch, W'80, WG'81, Director Emeritus, McKinsey & Company, Inc; Member of Board of Directors: Ann, Inc., Fiesta Restaurant Group, Land Securities Group PLC and CEB
- Tracey Weber, WG'95, President/COO, Gilt Groupe; Member of Board of Directors: International Game Technology
- Ellen Wolf, WG'79, Former CFO, American Water Works and USEC; Member of Board of Directors: Premier Healthcare Solutions and Airgas
- Tim Holt, Moderator, Partner and member of the Global Financial Services and Chief Executive Officer & Board of Directors practice, Heidrick & Struggles
Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:00pm
Midtown Location (Note: Address will be sent via email to all registered guests 24-48 hours prior to the event to the "Primary Email" address listed in your profile. Please review your profile to confirm that the email address listed is correct.)
WCNY Supporting Members - $20.00 (WCNY supporting membership costs $95/yr at Join/Renew Membership)
Gold & Benefactor Members - $0
Other Wharton Alumni/Guests - $40.00
Click here to register
Registration is subject to availability and will close on Wednesday, May 20 at 4:00 PM - No Exceptions!