A Discussion about The Future of Work & Agile Talent
- Amy Gadsden, Ph.D. - Executive Director for Global Initiatives, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rishon Blumberg, WG'94 - Founder of 10x Management and thought leader on the future of work.
- Jay Galluzzo, WG'96 - CEO, NeueHouse
- Jason Horowitz , WG'93 - General Counsel of Wheels Up.
- Jon Younger, Ph.D., - Author of Agile Talent and Partner at Agile Talent Collective.
- Melissa Brecher, C’95, Marketing Consultant
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Midtown location (Note: Address will be sent via email to all registered guests 24-48 hours prior to the event to the "Primary Email" address listed in your profile. Please review your profile to confirm that the email address listed is correct.)
WCNY Supporting & Silver Members - $20.00 (WCNY supporting membership costs $95/yr at Join/Renew Membership)
Gold & Benefactor Members - $0
Other Wharton Alumni/Guests - $40.00
Click here to register. Please register early as events can and do sell out quickly.