Wine Tasting and Discussion with Michael Eigen - Premier Cru Wines
Wharton Retail Network (WhRN) and Social & Special Events Committee
Michael will take us through a discussion and tastings of:
- Welcome to event; A selection of sparkling wines and how they differ from each other
- Main Event; Basic rules of how to properly taste wine including four things we can determine about a wine just by looking at it
- Compare and taste Old World/New World wines
- Compare wines from France to similar wines from different parts of the world that have tried to emulate French wine
- Discuss the history of wine in Europe and the role of wine as it has changed over the years as evidenced by the difference in the New World and Old World wines
- Pairings with cheeses and meats will be included to show the interaction of food and wine.
Seats are Limited!
Thursday, November 14, 2019
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Upper East Side location (Note: Address will be sent via email to all registered guests 24-48 hours prior to the event to the "Primary Email" address listed in your profile. Please review your profile to confirm that the email address listed is correct.)
WCNY Supporting Members - $55 (WCNY supporting membership costs $95/yr at Join/Renew Membership)
Other Wharton Alumni & Guests - $60
Click here to register. Please register early as events can and do sell out quickly.
Registration is required and subject to availability until Wednesday, November 13th at 4:00pm. No exceptions will be made.Cancellations must be made at least 48-hours (business day) prior to the event date by sending an email to Gabriela Sanchez. Refunds or credits for future events are not available for any no-shows or late cancellations.
If you would like to participate on a future panel, please send a brief bio to Susan Teplitz, Chair Wharton Retail Network at WhRN@whartonny.com.