Reimagining Your Future: navigating the unknown and the changes imposed upon you
Special Interest Speaker
Join this interactive webinar to explore simple steps to confidently navigate the unknown and our new reality, including:
- Achieving goals when nothing is working the way it used to
- Coping with grief and pandemic fatigue — your own, your team’s, your clients’
- Learning new ways to communicate
- Shifting expectations of yourself and others
- Creating a “long view” when you can’t predict the future and the metrics for success are ever changing
About Angela Nesbitt
Angela Nesbitt, WG’86 helps her clients navigate and transcend high-stakes challenges in volatile, unpredictable business climates. She particularly enjoys working with executives creating solutions to reduce pollution, create clean energy, and mitigate the risks of climate-induced hazards.
Angela is a certified coach in Conversational Intelligence.
Many clients share three common frustrations due to unending change:
- Teams struggling to rapidly coalesce and implement solutions;
- Navigating complex, difficult conversations; and
- Reconciling conflicting and ambiguous priorities.
- Exhaustion and burnout (eroding trust as a business lubricant);
- Missed deadlines; and
- Increased team trust, employee engagement, and delivery of quality outcomes;
- Reliable decision-making based on priorities & values;
- Empowerment to create a joyful personal life despite time pressures.
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm
As a service to the community, there is no cost to attend this session but capacity is limited.
Meeting Access Information:
A link, accessible by personal computer, tablet or smartphone, will be emailed to all registered guests 24-48 hours prior to the event to the "Primary Email" address listed in your profile. Please review your profile to confirm that the email address listed is correct. We will attempt to provide the ability to ask questions at the end of the presentation and time permitting.
Click here to register. Please register early as events can and do sell out quickly.
Pre-registration is required. Registration is subject to availability and will close on Wednesday, May 20 at 9:00am.