Frequently Asked Questions
- My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
- How do I become a member?
- How do I register for an event?
- I am not a Wharton graduate, can I register for an event?
- How can I change the name of a guest for an upcoming event?
- I have a conflict and can no longer attend an event I am registered for. How can I cancel?
- How can I print a receipt or view my previous orders?
- I signed up for a membership but I no longer see it on my account.
- How can I update my profile and/or change my email address?
- Something doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
1. My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
Your user ID is the primary email address on your profile. This is the same email address where WCNY communications are sent.
If you need to reset your password, click here.
If you are unsure which email address is listed as your primary or you no longer have access to the email address on file, please contact Gabriela Sanchez for assistance.
2. How do I become a member?
- Login to the site using the appropriate login button.
- Scroll to the "Membership" link in the top navigation section and click 'Join.'
- Follow the onscreen instructions to become a member.
Note: Membership is open to graduates of Wharton degree programs only
Be sure to log in prior to registering for any events. Once you've logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online.
4. I am not a Wharton graduate, can I register for an event?
Our website is restricted to graduates of the Wharton School and will not accept registrations from non alumni. Non-alumni guests can only attend club events as a guest of an alumnus who is also attending the event.
5. How can I change the name of a guest for an upcoming event?
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Edit my RSVP List" and click on the "go" button.
- Change any information that you'd like.
To cancel, please send an email to email@example.com. Unless otherwise specified, cancellations must be made at least 48-hours (business day) prior to the event to receive a refund.
7. How can I print a receipt or view my previous orders?
You can access and view a complete list of all orders you have processed on our website by logging in to the website, visiting "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of site and then clicking "My Orders." You can also print receipts if needed.
8. I signed up for a membership but I no longer see it on my account.
It is likely that a duplicated profile has been created or the membership transaction was not completed. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
9. How can I update my profile and/or change my email address?
To update your profile, log in to the website, visit "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of site and edit your profile. You can update the "primary" email address that is used by the club for communications, as well as other profile information.
If you would like to change the address that is linked to your Wharton lifelong forwarding address, click here.
10. Something doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
If something isn't working properly, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.